We reach %90 of the world...
Your catalogs to be ordered by and distributed to online booksellers and retailers around 120 countries
Click details to see Favilla in 8 different languages
Available to get in 120 countries.
THE ART OF MARKETING. INTELLIGENCE DELIVERY!
- iBooExport ensures that your catalog is accessible to thousands of retailers around the globe both print and electronic, sale or free.
- Amazon's Kindle or Japan's Rakuten and KOBO or South Africa's Kalahari, India's Jungle, Chegg, UK's Blackwells, Australia's Fishpound, eBay, Apple’s iBookstore, and much more,
- We make it available to your distributers and whosalers worldwide. All this is made possible through our dedicated and reliable print and digital distribution partners.
This is a 2017 edition Favilla Catalog available in 8 different languages.
Tilia or with its well known name linden tree.The symbol of happiness; in whose shadow we have invaluable relaxation and recall our romantic remembrance; with whose extraordinary fragrance we warm our soul.
Just like Linden Tree, our company is also strong and deep-rooted. We have been manufacturing various products to meet the basic needs of our local society and international markets since 1963. Our main objective is to share happiness and satisfaction with you wherever we live.
From now on Savaş Plastik products will be presented under the common name of TILIA. But our philosophy remains unchanged; what you will find in all our products is going to be full customers satisfaction with zero-concession again.
Our Primary Activities :
• Plastic indoor & outdoor furnitures
• Contract furniture for Hotels, Cafes & Restaurants
• Plastic waste containers, Waste bins, Trash Bins
We export 50% of our production more than 50 countries.
Learn how to make your business more profitable by developing a catalog that'll attract more business.
Print vs. Digital: Another Emotional Win for Paper
Here are some reasons why internet markting can’t replace the expense of printed catalogs:
This is every retailer’s dream.
Shoppers spend more online after browsing through lavish print spreads
a short Target Marketing video
In an age of digital distraction and ever-shorter consumer attention spans, the catalog is reemerging as a powerful way to engage customers
Paper Is Not Dead: A Humorous Case (brief video clip)
As marketers’ investments in print advertising continue their steep decline, experts explain the medium’s relevance in the digital age